Dear Costa Mesa Neighbors,
Costa Mesans for Responsible Government is a grassroots, non-partisan organization formed to promote high levels of openness, accountability, integrity and responsiveness in our City government. We are a group of hundreds of local neighbors and residents from all political walks of life who share common goals. We love Costa Mesa and are sick of seeing our city targeted by outside interests. We want a City Council that will be responsible to the residents and not some outside interest or ideology.
CM4RG endorses Sandy Genis, Jay Humphrey, and John Stephens for City Council 2016. They have deep roots in the City and valuable experience in government, law and business.
Most important is each of these candidates brings a commitment to put Costa Mesa’s needs first!
Vote for Sandy Genis, Jay Humphrey and John Stephens for City Council 2016
They have their priorities straight!
This city council majority:
- Acts first and thinks later… with costly results.
- Disrespects citizens, employees, and democratic processes.
- Wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in preventable lawsuits … and the bill is growing.
- Have put their own agenda ahead of the residents’ needs.
We want a city council that:
- Provides truthful, unbiased information and makes decisions based upon that information.
- Respects citizens and employees.
- Focuses on public services to residents that ensure our safety and smooth operations of city functions.
- Does the right things, for the right reasons.
How to Help
1. We’re walking and talking to our friends and neighbors about how to get back our Costa Mesa. Sign up at CM4RG.org to volunteer to join our neighborhood teams or write to us at CM4RG, PO Box 4293, Costa Mesa, CA 92628.
2. Please Donate! Every dollar will help keep our Costa Mesa run for us, the residents. Donate using our secure PayPal link on the website or mail a donation to CM4RG, PO Box 4293, Costa Mesa, CA 92628. Every dollar will go to grassroots outreach to our Costa Mesa neighbors.
3. Like Us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cmforrg
4. Sign up to receive updates on our group’s activities and opportunities to make your voice heard on City issues.